Monday, September 3, 2012

Even $5 Can Help. And you can be immortalized in the program!



Sometimes the universe conspires to help you attain a dream. Over the past four months, I have been given some truly amazing resources toward achieving one of mine: a veteran director, an exceptional cast, and a space I love. All with which to put on my first play "The Life of Leo Wool."

The play will first be performed as a staged reading for Rochester, NY's first Fringe Festival in September 2012. My great hope is that the reading prompts excitement around the play and enough momentum to launch it into a full production in the not-to-distant future.

Many things have come together beautifullly, perfectly to make this happen. Help from Writers & Books, the performance venue, as well as local designer Jeremy Sniatecki, who designed our logo. Gifts of time and talent have been given freely.

All I need now is a little help paying for the production costs. 

If you want to help me put on my first play, the visit the Life of Leo Wool indiegogo campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment