Monday, July 9, 2012

You can't make a play without people


There is so much to do. So much that has already been done. So many moving parts to putting on a play, but a lot of elegance too.  I am very grateful for the people who have come out of the woodwork to help:





  • To talented people like local designer Jeremy Sniatecki who created us a stellar logo in just a handful of days and who has also offered help with the creation of the set, outreach to directors, and merchandising. (I will definitely blog about that experience in future posts.)
  • To theater friends who have acted as wise consultants: Jack Simel and Marlena Dater.
  • And to Daniel Herd, who has heard me talk and whine and worry about this play every day for the past six weeks. Who is my IR (ideal reader) and my script consultant. And who seems to believe in me and my work.
  • To all my friends who re-post and retweet about Leo Wool. Who comment on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/TheLifeOfLeoWool. And who are coming from as far away as Bucks County, Pennsylvania to see the play.



No comments:

Post a Comment